Prima Alpaca Casa – Flint
Prima Alpaca Casa
60" or 150cm
60% Prima Alpaca/40% Merino Wool
The Casa collection calls calming, earthen hues that appeal to your warm or cool leanings. These are beautifully weighted weaves—not too heavy, not too light—absolutely just right.
- Reflects light and resists solar radiation
- Does not retain water
- Does not create static
- Is resistant to breaking and pilling
- Has a natural affinity for color
- Is hypoallergenic
- Is stronger, warmer and lighter than wool
- Is silky against the skin and velvety to the touch
Prima Alpaca is always in stock.
Because our Prima Alpaca textiles are woven from natural – and not synthetic – fibers, they have characteristic irregularities that are considered part of their charm. The variation in dark and light fibers adds depth and movement to otherwise what would be a flat and dull surface. They also make each yard subtly distinctive and special.