Prima Alpaca Casa – Lagoon
Prima Alpaca Casa
60" or 150cm
60% Prima Alpaca/40% Merino Wool
This chunky, casual weave comes in a seductive, luminescent blue reminiscent of Amazonian waterways. The Casa collection calls calming, earthen hues that appeal to your warm or cool leanings. These are beautifully weighted weaves—not too heavy, not too light—absolutely just right.
- Reflects light and resists solar radiation
- Does not retain water
- Does not create static
- Is resistant to breaking and pilling
- Has a natural affinity for color
- Is hypoallergenic
- Is stronger, warmer and lighter than wool
- Is silky against the skin and velvety to the touch
Prima Alpaca is always in stock.
Because our Prima Alpaca textiles are woven from natural – and not synthetic – fibers, they have characteristic irregularities that are considered part of their charm. The variation in dark and light fibers adds depth and movement to otherwise what would be a flat and dull surface. They also make each yard subtly distinctive and special.