Prima Alpaca Casa – Maras
Prima Alpaca Casa
72" or 182cm
38.5" or 98cm vertical
60% Prima Alpaca/40% Merino Wool
With its sateen weave and flat finish, this twotone bouclé mirrors the distinctive geometry and liquescent depth of the salt flats. A fabric with a soft hand and subtle effect, Prima Alpaca Maras brings dimension and style to upholstery, pillows and interior accents.
- Reflects light and resists solar radiation
- Does not retain water
- Does not create static
- Is resistant to breaking and pilling
- Has a natural affinity for color
- Is hypoallergenic
- Is stronger, warmer and lighter than wool
- Is silky against the skin and velvety to the touch
Prima Alpaca is always in stock.
Because our Prima Alpaca textiles are woven from natural – and not synthetic – fibers, they have characteristic irregularities that are considered part of their charm. The variation in dark and light fibers adds depth and movement to otherwise what would be a flat and dull surface. They also make each yard subtly distinctive and special.