Prima Alpaca Casa – Mirage
Prima Alpaca Casa
57" or 145cm
23.75" or 60cm vertical
82% Prima Alpaca/18% Merino Wool
Woven from seven different twisted and colored yarns, this stunning charcoal-to-pale grey tonal ombre captures the highland light fading across the salt flats at dusk. A mysterious, dramatic choice for upholstery, draperies and pillows.
- Reflects light and resists solar radiation
- Does not retain water
- Does not create static
- Is resistant to breaking and pilling
- Has a natural affinity for color
- Is hypoallergenic
- Is stronger, warmer and lighter than wool
- Is silky against the skin and velvety to the touch
Prima Alpaca is always in stock.
Because our Prima Alpaca textiles are woven from natural – and not synthetic – fibers, they have characteristic irregularities that are considered part of their charm. The variation in dark and light fibers adds depth and movement to otherwise what would be a flat and dull surface. They also make each yard subtly distinctive and special.