A playful, sumptuously soft reinterpretation of blue denim with dotted stripes of punchy boucle in a spectrum of soft blues. A touch of linen gives the ground an authentic denim look while Prima Alpaca provides a soft and durable structure. The sartorially chic Puntos adds a surprising touch to any application, working well where intriguing color and texture are called for.
- Reflects light and resists solar radiation
- Does not retain water
- Does not create static
- Is resistant to breaking and pilling
- Has a natural affinity for color
- Is hypoallergenic
- Is stronger, warmer and lighter than wool
- Is silky against the skin and velvety to the touch
Prima Alpaca is always in stock.
Because our Prima Alpaca textiles are woven from natural – and not synthetic – fibers, they have characteristic irregularities that are considered part of their charm. The variation in dark and light fibers adds depth and movement to otherwise what would be a flat and dull surface. They also make each yard subtly distinctive and special.