Prima Alpaca Casa – Tierra
Prima Alpaca Casa
67" or 170cm
11.25" or 28.6cm horizontal, 6.1" or 15.45cm vertical
100% Prima Alpaca
The namesake of our new collection, Tierra channels the rocky slopes of the Andes with its alluring, pebbly repeat. A weave that can give weight and grounding texture to any design scheme, Tierra’s two-tone neutral hue supplies energy and movement.
- Reflects light and resists solar radiation
- Does not retain water
- Does not create static
- Is resistant to breaking and pilling
- Has a natural affinity for color
- Is hypoallergenic
- Is stronger, warmer and lighter than wool
- Is silky against the skin and velvety to the touch
Prima Alpaca is always in stock.
Because our Prima Alpaca textiles are woven from natural – and not synthetic – fibers, they have characteristic irregularities that are considered part of their charm. The variation in dark and light fibers adds depth and movement to otherwise what would be a flat and dull surface. They also make each yard subtly distinctive and special.