A design of soft structure and dappled light, Ventana opaque sheer now comes in a two-tone Natural colorway inspired by the woven fishing baskets from the coast of Chancay. With its substantial-yet-soft hand and sumptuous drape, the versatile Ventana makes a perfect match for window treatments, draperies, wall panels, room dividers, upholstery and more.
- Reflects light and resists solar radiation
- Does not retain water
- Does not create static
- Is resistant to breaking and pilling
- Has a natural affinity for color
- Is hypoallergenic
- Is stronger, warmer and lighter than wool
- Is silky against the skin and velvety to the touch
Prima Alpaca is always in stock.
Because our Prima Alpaca textiles are woven from natural – and not synthetic – fibers, they have characteristic irregularities that are considered part of their charm. The variation in dark and light fibers adds depth and movement to otherwise what would be a flat and dull surface. They also make each yard subtly distinctive and special.