Prima Alpaca Plaid – Espresso/Camel
Prima Alpaca Plaid
60" or 150cm
12" or 30cm vertical, 8.5" or 21cm horizontal
68% Prima Alpaca/32% Merino Wool
The Prima Alpaca Plaids showcase various ribbons of powerful neutrals, interwoven with bursts of brilliant hues that add spice. What once seemed familiar is made new again, rendered in the softer-than-cashmere Prima Alpaca.
- Reflects light and resists solar radiation
- Does not retain water
- Does not create static
- Is resistant to breaking and pilling
- Has a natural affinity for color
- Is hypoallergenic
- Is stronger, warmer and lighter than wool
- Is silky against the skin and velvety to the touch
Prima Alpaca is always in stock.
Because our Prima Alpaca textiles are woven from natural – and not synthetic – fibers, they have characteristic irregularities that are considered part of their charm. The variation in dark and light fibers adds depth and movement to otherwise what would be a flat and dull surface. They also make each yard subtly distinctive and special.