Both playful and timeless, this signature Sandra Jordan Prima Alpaca plaid captures the warmth of the Autumn harvest. Intertwining ribbons of our Prima Alpaca Rosemary and Amaretto colorways are balanced with the honeyed tones of Straw. Prima Alpaca Rosemary/Amaretto Plaid offers a wonderful counterbalance to modern designs or makes traditional spaces sing.
- Reflects light and resists solar radiation
- Does not retain water
- Does not create static
- Is resistant to breaking and pilling
- Has a natural affinity for color
- Is hypoallergenic
- Is stronger, warmer and lighter than wool
- Is silky against the skin and velvety to the touch
Prima Alpaca is always in stock.
Because our Prima Alpaca textiles are woven from natural – and not synthetic – fibers, they have characteristic irregularities that are considered part of their charm. The variation in dark and light fibers adds depth and movement to otherwise what would be a flat and dull surface. They also make each yard subtly distinctive and special.