Prima Alpaca Plaid – Silver Oak
Prima Alpaca Plaid
60" or 150cm
12" or 30cm vertical, 8.5" or 21cm horizontal
68% Prima Alpaca/32% Merino Wool
Our classic Silver Oak Stripe expands into a complementary tailored plaid. The yarns of this fabric feature the natural, undyed hues of the alpaca. What once seemed familiar is made new again, rendered in the softer-than-cashmere Prima Alpaca.
- Reflects light and resists solar radiation
- Does not retain water
- Does not create static
- Is resistant to breaking and pilling
- Has a natural affinity for color
- Is hypoallergenic
- Is stronger, warmer and lighter than wool
- Is silky against the skin and velvety to the touch
Prima Alpaca is always in stock.
Because our Prima Alpaca textiles are woven from natural – and not synthetic – fibers, they have characteristic irregularities that are considered part of their charm. The variation in dark and light fibers adds depth and movement to otherwise what would be a flat and dull surface. They also make each yard subtly distinctive and special.