Prima Alpaca Sheer – Andina
Prima Alpaca Sheer
60" or 150cm
5.75" or 14.5cm horizontal
70% Prima Alpaca/30% Silk
Echoes of traditional Andean patterns are scaled down and updated for Prima Alpaca Andina Sheer, a monochromatic, modern weave that is both understated and graphic. The luxurious weave combines yarns of pure white with the palest of greys.
- Reflects light and resists solar radiation
- Does not retain water
- Does not create static
- Is resistant to breaking and pilling
- Has a natural affinity for color
- Is hypoallergenic
- Is stronger, warmer and lighter than wool
- Is silky against the skin and velvety to the touch
Prima Alpaca is always in stock.
Because our Prima Alpaca textiles are woven from natural – and not synthetic – fibers, they have characteristic irregularities that are considered part of their charm. The variation in dark and light fibers adds depth and movement to otherwise what would be a flat and dull surface. They also make each yard subtly distinctive and special.