From the verdant twinkle of Amazonian depths comes our newest addition to the luxurious Suri Zibelinado grouping, Amazonas. Sandra searched for years before she found the perfect green for this extraordinary release. This textile’s gorgeous rippled finish takes more than 12 labor-intensive steps, lending this rare Suri alpaca offering its glamorous look and sublimely luxurious hand.
- Reflects light and resists solar radiation
- Does not retain water
- Does not create static
- Is resistant to breaking and pilling
- Has a natural affinity for color
- Is hypoallergenic
- Is stronger, warmer and lighter than wool
- Is silky against the skin and velvety to the touch
Prima Alpaca is always in stock.
Because our Prima Alpaca textiles are woven from natural – and not synthetic – fibers, they have characteristic irregularities that are considered part of their charm. The variation in dark and light fibers adds depth and movement to otherwise what would be a flat and dull surface. They also make each yard subtly distinctive and special.