Made from the rare Suri Alpaca, the sumptuous Prima Alpaca Suri Zibelinado Espresso has a luxurious hand and labor-intensive
finish called Zibelinado, which enhances color and creates a rippling or “sable” effect. A classic base note of the darkest brown, Suri Zibelinado Espresso brings together luminescence and gravitas in one luxuriously soft textile.
- Reflects light and resists solar radiation
- Does not retain water
- Does not create static
- Is resistant to breaking and pilling
- Has a natural affinity for color
- Is hypoallergenic
- Is stronger, warmer and lighter than wool
- Is silky against the skin and velvety to the touch
Prima Alpaca is always in stock.
Because our Prima Alpaca textiles are woven from natural – and not synthetic – fibers, they have characteristic irregularities that are considered part of their charm. The variation in dark and light fibers adds depth and movement to otherwise what would be a flat and dull surface. They also make each yard subtly distinctive and special.