TERMS & CONDITIONS
Last Modification: February 2022
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All sales are final.
- Minimum order is two yards per sku with half-yard increments thereafter.
- $30 cutting charge applied to orders less than two yards.
- CFAs available per sku for orders 5 yards and more.
- CFAs sent via USPS. May be expedited at client’s request and expense.
- Reserves will be held for three weeks.
- Upon receipt of your order, you will receive an acknowledgement which should be reviewed immediately. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that all information has been processed accurately.
- Please inspect all shipments carefully upon receipt for correct color, design and yardage BEFORE CUTTING.
- No fabric will be accepted for credit once it has undergone a special process such as backing or flame proofing.
- Backing is recommended for all fabrics being used for upholstery. Client is responsible for arranging for backing.
- Sandra Jordan Prima Alpaca maintains a rigorous quality control process. All fabrics are inspected prior to shipment.
- Shipping and handling charges must be paid in full before an order is released for shipping.
- Specification of cut lengths are required for draperies and wall coverings in the event an allowance must be made.
- Prima Alpaca is made from natural fibers – please be aware that there are natural characteristics that are not considered defects and in fact enhance the beauty of the fabric.
ORDER SUBJECT TO ACCEPTANCE
All orders are subject to acceptance by Sandra Jordan Prima Alpaca (“SJPA” OR “Seller”), at SJPA’s designated location for acceptance of orders.
Acceptance of orders is based on the express condition that you (“you” or “buyer”) agree to all of the terms and conditions contained herein. Acceptance of delivery by buyer will constitute buyer’s assent to these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions represent the complete and exclusive agreement of the parties, and no terms or conditions in any way adding to, modifying or otherwise changing the provisions stated herein shall be binding upon Sandra Jordan Prima Alpaca unless made in writing and signed and approved by an officer of Sandra Jordan Prima Alpaca. These terms and conditions supersede any prior and/or contemporaneous agreements between buyer and Sandra Jordan Prima Alpaca. No modification of any of these terms will be affected by Sandra Jordan Prima Alpaca’s shipment of goods following receipt of buyer’s purchase order, shipping request or similar forms containing printed terms and conditions conflicting or inconsistent with the terms herein.
PRICES AND TERMS
Prices are subject to change without notice. All product prices are exclusive of other charges and freight charges. A minimum deposit of fifty percent (50%) of the purchase price is required to initiate order fulfillment. For all custom orders 100% prepayment is required before production begins. Orders for in stock products require payment in full at the time of order placement. All accounts shall be paid net when invoiced.
All quoted completion and delivery dates are estimates only and are subject to change by SJPA upon notice to You. SJPA shall not be liable for delays in completion or shipment or default in delivery for any reason of force majeure or for any cause beyond SJPA’s reasonable control including, but not limited to, (a) government action, war, terrorism, riots, civil commotion, embargoes or martial laws, (b) SJPA’s inability to obtain necessary materials from its usual sources of supply, (c) shortage of labor, raw material, production or transportation facilities or other delays in transit, (d) labor difficulty involving employees of SJPA or others, (e) fire, earthquake, storm, flood or other casualty or act of God, or (f) other contingencies of manufacture or shipment. In the event of any delay in SJPA’s performance due in whole or in part to any cause beyond SJPA’s reasonable control, SJPA shall have such additional time for performance as may be reasonably necessary under the circumstances. Acceptance by Buyer of any goods shall constitute a waiver by Buyer of any claim for damages on account of any delay in delivery of such goods.
All taxes and excises of any nature whatsoever now or hereafter levied by governmental authority, whether federal, state or local, either directly or indirectly, upon the sale or transportation of any goods covered hereby shall be paid and borne by Buyer.
TITLE/RISK OF LOSS
Delivery of goods to carrier shall be deemed delivery to Buyer, and thereupon title to such goods, and risk of loss or damage, shall be Buyer’s. Any claim by Buyer against SJPA or carrier for shortage or damage occurring prior to such delivery must be made in writing within forty-eight (48) hours after receipt of shipment and accompanied by original transportation bill signed by the carrier noting that the carrier received the goods from SJPA in the conditions claimed. All deliveries are subject to the accompanying Delivery & Return Policy which is incorporated by reference and constitute a part of these terms and conditions.